Wednesday, April 8, 2020

It's been a long time...

Hello to everyone in cyber land! For those who don't know I use to have a blog that primarily focused on the world of entertainment and I maintained it quite often during 2010-2011! I used to love to review TV shows, movies and any breaking Hollywood news that I found particularly interesting to me....I was young, so give me a break. Don't get me wrong this blog will have some of that stuff on occasion but the point of this new blog is well...that's what I'm here to discover. My Bachelor's Degree in Journalism besides collecting dust, has been calling to me so to speak as of late and it's made me realize that I miss writing. I served on a few different positions on my college newspaper from 2006-2008 on the award winning Lewis Flyer Newspaper. GO FLYERS! From Tempo Editor to Assistant Sports Editor and being tapped as the papers first ever Health Editor (which at the time seemed funny) as I wasn't about being fit or healthy at all during college, but it's something I'm most proud of as that section really took off under my guidance and it remains in the paper today, at least last time I checked it was still there. But anyways I'm rambling, I've missed writing about anything and everything and that is the point of this blog. I'm not going to post daily but I will post hopefully a few times during a week's span in order to relieve and express some emotions that have been inside me as of late. There will be posts about current events, entertainment and whatever tickles my fancy. The world has changed a lot since my last blog and my writing and opinions have certainly changed a lot in 10 years. I've grown up, got married, have a 3 year old son & a daughter arriving this August! This blog will touch on my life as a working father & experiences I've had and will have with my son that I hope will strike a chord or that other guys can relate too as well. So in the mean time, I want to hear what you guys think and if there's something you'd like to bounce an idea off me to write about, I am open ears. I'm excited to be back and hope you will come along with me on my writing rebirth! Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment

What a day..

Wow, has it really been since November since I've posted something? Forgive me friends as the holidays took over & my focus was else...